Admit it: You’re pretty interested in Botox injections.
No matter what brought you here on your Botox journey, you’ve probably arrived at this crucial question: “How much does Botox cost?”
The Average Price of a Botox Unit
Botox injections aren’t priced at random; in fact, there’s a baseline cost to Botox that can give you a good clue as to how much you’ll pay for your procedure.
Botox is delivered in units, with each unit costing about $14. The number of Botox units you may need can depend on a number of factors, including:
- The size of the treatment area
- Your desired goals
- How well your skin responds to Botox injections
Botox injections are usually delivered in a range of 24 to 60 units, meaning your treatment could cost anywhere from $300 to $800.
Botox Consultations Available
Factors That May Influence Your Botox Costs
In addition to unit pricing, there are a number of factors that may influence the cost of your Botox injections, including:
- The experience and expertise of your Botox administrator
- The severity of your symptoms
- The location you’re in (pricey zip codes may have more expensive Botox injections)
- The competition in the area (the more Botox competitors, the more likely it is you may find a more affordable treatment)
- And more
“I can’t begin to explain how great of an experience I had while at the Boca Raton Plastic Surgery Center. The facility itself it easy to get to (right off i95) and the center is clean and aesthetically pleasing. The front desk staff was friendly and greeted me with a smile. The Nurse Practitioner, Melissa, who administered my Botox and Juvéderm was lovely and made me feel instantly comfortable! I have told all my friends and family about Dr. Keusch and her fabulous staff. I will for sure be back soon!” *