Dr. Cristina Keusch
As the daughter of a prominent general surgeon, Dr. Keusch knew early on that she wanted to become a surgeon. She attended medical school at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, and then went on to become Chief Resident of General Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. Her plastic surgery residency and fellowship were completed at Harvard/Brigham and Children’s Hospital in Boston.
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Cristina F. Keusch, has been practicing since 1990.
Dr. Keusch moved to Boca Raton in 1990 and began the Boca Raton Plastic Surgery Center. She is well respected locally as well as nationally for exceptional plastic and reconstructive surgery. She maintains a high level of continuous training to stay current on the latest technologies in the field.
No matter what type of plastic/reconstructive surgery or cosmetic procedure you are considering, one of the most important factors is to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Keusch is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a highly skilled surgeon. She will take the time to completely assess your desires, determine what procedure will give you the results you want, and answer all of your questions.
Dr. Keusch’s Bio
Dr. Cristina F. Keusch lives in Boca Raton, Florida with her husband, Donald. she has two children, now young adults living out of state. She was born in Havana, Cuba in 1958. Dr. Keusch graduated from the University of Miami, Summa Cum Laude, 1979, with a B.S. in Biology/Chemistry. She then graduated from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1983. Her medical training began in 1983 at Mount Sinai Hospital, New York as a resident in general surgery. In 1987, she became the Chief Resident of General Surgery at Mount Sinai. Then in 1988, it was time for her Plastic Surgery Residency, which was completed at Harvard/Brigham/Children’s Hospitals, Boston. In 1990, Dr. Keusch established her practice at the Boca Raton Plastic Surgery Center. Dr. Keusch is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Memberships, Boards, Appointments, and Affiliations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Clinical Fellow in Surgery, Harvard Medical School
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Palm Beach Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Association of Women Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Palm Beach Medical Society
- NOVO: National Council of Leader in Breast Aesthetics – Allergan Consultant 2007
- Consultant to Assure Immune 2008
Want to learn more? Click here to view Dr. Keusch’s Curriculum Vitae.
*Individual Results May Vary