What types of infusions are available?
Several infusions are available and are tailored for specific skin issues for a customized treatment. All serums are sulphate/sulphite free, paraben free, and fragrance free.
- SkinMedica® Pore Clarifying Pro-Infusion is ideal for acne prone skin.
- SkinMedica® Skin Brightening Pro-Infusion improves uneven skin pigmentation.
- SkinMedica® Ultra Hydrating serum is an infusion of hyaluronic acid that rehydrates and smooths skin.
- SkinMedica® Vitamin C delivers a deep dose of antioxidants.
- SkinMedica® TNS Advanced + targets fine lines and coarse wrinkles, improving overall texture.
How long does treatment take?
DiamondGlow® treatment takes about 30 minutes. There is no irritated or inflamed skin following treatment, so there is no downtime. Patients will see an immediate difference in their skin and will see continued improvements over the following 72 hours. Treatments are recommended once or twice a month for continued improvement and radiant skin.
Who is a good candidate?
DiamondGlow® is appropriate for all skin types including sensitive skin and those with acne prone skin. It’s a great treatment for targeting the aging process. At home serums will help preserve results between treatments.
Choose Boca Raton Plastic Surgery Center
DiamondGlow® is exclusively offered through facilities with medical directors on staff. It’s not available in day spas and salons. Board Certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Cristina Keusch, and her staff at Boca Raton Plastic Surgery Center are experienced in providing DiamondGlow® treatments. Contact us today for an appointment.