3. Prepare your questions ahead of time.
When walking into your consultation, make sure you have a list of questions you plan on asking Dr.Keusch. This consultation is your chance to get all the answers you need to feel confident – don’t hesitate or feel bad for asking whatever you’d like to ask!
4. Follow your pre-surgery plan.
You should be provided with a pre-surgery plan that best preps you for your procedure. This plan may include smoking cessation, stopping certain blood-thinning medications, avoiding alcohol, and more.
Don’t dismiss this pre-surgery plan; it’s designed to get your body in the best place possible in order to minimize risks on the operating table.
5. Prep for your downtime.
You’ll be spending at least one week recovering from your breast augmentation surgery; with that in mind, it’s important to prepare for your downtime so you’re not left scrambling after surgery. Here’s what past patients have recommended in order to create the most relaxing recovery possible:
- Prep a few days of meals before your surgery
- Invest in some entertainment, like several episodes of a show you haven’t seen yet.
- Arrange for family and friends to visit and check in on you in the days after your surgery.
- Get someone to drive you to and from your breast augmentation surgery, as well as stay with you for your first days after the procedure.
The more prepared you are for your recovery, the sooner you can focus on relaxing and dreaming of your newfound results!